Any good training program incorporates a variety of exercises and intensities. In order to do so this typically requires a variety of different fitness equipment. Purchasing all this equipment can be costly and take up a lot of space. That’s where the Merax adjustable dumbbells (specifically the Merax Deluxe 71.5 pounds adjustable dial dumbbell) comes into play. It is a unique training item that blends form and function, reducing the amount of equipment you need for your home gym and giving you the flexibility to build massive strength.
Training with Dumbbells
Building your dream body doesn’t have to be difficult or require an expensive gym membership. All you need is a set of adjustable dumbbells. No matter what your goal is dumbbells offer a variety of options for burning fat, building strength and gaining muscle. To begin training with dumbbells begin by finding a weight that you're comfortable with. The Merax Deluxe 71.5 pounds adjustable dial dumbbell lets you choose from 12 settings.
Once you’ve figured out your starting point you can begin incorporating tons of different exercises into your routine. When training, always pay attention to your form and don’t go overboard. That’s how injuries happen. When in doubt start light and work your way up. Below is a list of dumbbell exercises you can do with your Merax adjustable dumbbells. It’s not an exhaustive list rather a starting point.
- Dumbbell bench press
- Dumbbell bicep curls
- Overhead dumbbell press
- Dumbbell lunges
- Single arm dumbbell rows
- Dumbbell cleans
With a quick Google search you’ll be able to find tons more!
Benefits of Dumbbells
Gyms tend to provide patrons with a large variety of options from cardio equipment to loads of weight training machines as well as free weights. While none of these are superior to the other they do provide specific purposes. But that's where dumbbells come into play. Especially ones like the Merax Deluxe 71.5 pounds adjustable dial dumbbell. If you’re looking to build lean muscle, burn fat and gain massive strength then grab a set of adjustable dumbbells. Great for upper body workouts, which helps tone and sculpt your arms, shoulders, back and also strengthen your muscles yet versatile enough to workout your legs, back, chest, abs, shoulders and arms.
Some of the benefits that dumbbells provide are:
- Two types of overload, mechanic and metabolic. Mechanic overload is when the muscle is broken down by contraction stimulating the repair process which can lead to an increase in hypertrophy. Metabolic overload occurs when the muscle is fatigued leading to an increase in its ability to store glycogen for energy. By using a heavier weight for less reps you can induce mechanic overload. While a lighter weight with more reps produces metabolic overload.
- Enhanced muscle activation through inter-muscular and intramuscular coordination. When a number of different muscles work together to produce and stabile joint motion this is called inter-muscular coordination. When motor units and muscle fibers are activated within a specific muscle this is called intramuscular coordination. Lighter weights combined with compound or multi joint movements helps to increase this coordination where heavier weights increases the amount of muscle fibers activated.
- Multiplayer exercises using light weights can enhance the resiliency and strength of the elastic component. The contractile element and elastic component of muscles are specific actin-myosin proteins that are responsible for sliding across one another creating concentric movements or controlling eccentric lengthening of the fascia and connective tissue that attaches each muscle fiber to one another.
- Dumbbells are flexible and can be incorporated into many different routines as well as a variety of exercises. Machines lock you into one range of motion limiting the load to one muscle. Where barbells truly benefit compound movements in one plane of motion. But dumbbells, especially ones like the Merax Deluxe 71.5 pounds adjustable dial dumbbell which is relatively small in size can be held in each hand, used in different movement patterns and planes of motion while developing serious strength.
- Dumbbells let you focus on individual body parts at a time helping to reduce muscle imbalance and create a symmetrical physique.
Adjustable Dumbbell Features
Don’t waste any more time adding plates to your dumbbells when trying to switch the intensity of your workouts.
The Merax adjustable dumbbells are just one of many sets available on the market today. Whilst this is one of the top rated adjustable dumbbells we found that recently they are hard to get hold of so we've put together a list of the best selling adjustable dial dumbbells for you.
They all come with a unique dial system and plates in different sizes, allowing you to easily adjust the weight for tons of different exercises. You can also keep your dumbbells safe and secure with a stable storage rack that doesn’t take up too much floor space, ideal for keeping home gyms organized.
Built for athletes of all levels adjustable dial dumbbells offers a very wide weight range to work with. Adjustable from 10 pounds all the way to 71.5 pounds per dumbbell depending on which set you choose! They come with up to 12 different weight settings to choose from adjustable in 5.5 pound increments.
All of the sets listed below coming with either a one or two year warranty to give you piece of mind. Due to the weight, these are shipped in multiple packages and might arrive at different times.
- Store your dumbbells and keep your home gym organized
- 12 different weight settings for various levels of intensity
- Easy to adjust dial changing weight 5.5 pounds at a time
Top 5 Adjustable Dial Dumbbells
FLYBIRD Adjustable Dumbbell
25 lb Single Dumbbell with Anti-Slip Metal Handle,Fast Adjust Weight with Tray
There’s a lot to consider when purchasing any type of fitness equipment. Is it goal specific? Does it take up too much space? Can it be used for a variety of exercises and routines? Will it help me build strength, burn fat or increase muscular hypertrophy? These are just some questions to ask yourself when you’re setting out to equip your home gym with the best possible options.
If you're someone like me that is limited in space then dumbbells probably make the most sense. That’s where the Merax adjustable dumbbells (or their alternatives listed above) come into play. Blending form and function, reducing the amount of equipment you need for your home gym and giving you the flexibility to build massive strength, adjustable dumbbells will have your muscle ripped and bulging in no time.
All the benefits of a gym wrapped up into one neat package safely stored away taking up minimal space adjustable dumbbells are an excellent choice for anyone serious about their fitness.